Coaching can be defined as a process that seeks to foster in the client the knowledge of oneself and drive the desire to improve over time, as well as the orientation needed for the change to take place. The coach supports the client in the pursuit of accomplishing the goal by helping to outline the various goals that add the coachee to the established goal within the coaching process.
This is done through reflections and later analysis of the options and the identification and use of one's own skills, such as improvement and also acquiring new skills, as well as perceiving, recognizing and overcoming limiting beliefs, the most fragile points. It´s a human and professional development approach that aims to support professionals from all walks of life to maximize results based on optimizing their own technical and emotional resources.
Based on the development of technical and emotional skills, the coach acts as an "external eye" for his client. Supporting you in your self-awareness through a new angle of vision.
- Your potential is determined (or limited) by your self-belief
- Most people have self-doubt on general topics
- You can learn mechanisms to eliminate self doubt
- Belief impacts at many levels
- Our values and beliefs form our actions
- To create positive results you have to take concrete steps
- Track & Mirror Creates Connection, Trust, and Empathy
- Anything is possible if you focus on passion and purpose
- Model yourself in those who have achieved your goals
- Success is built on a healthy, high energy body in the heart and mind